Thursday, April 23, 2009

UPDATE: Bynum Good for Game 3.

NICE! Happy to know he's good good for the game. And that it has to do with the brace more than anything else.
Lakers.com: “The soreness has a lot to do with the brace,” he said. “I have to wear it because the ligaments are still healing, but at the same time it kind of changes my mechanics a little bit.”

Phil Jackson, after Wednesday’s practice, said that it wasn’t so much knee pain but fatigue behind Bynum’s struggles after a fantastic 5-for-5 start in Game 2, and Bynum admitted that he grew “a little bit tired” later in the game.
Yet heading into Game 3, Bynum said he’s feeling just fine.

“I’m feeling good, I’m ready to go,” said the young center. “It’s a late game for us tonight so I got my trainer here, we’re going to do a little workout and then hit the court.”

No comments: