Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Frustration.

We would like to apologize to our readers(if there are any still) for the absence of our bloggerings. You have to understand, with all this non-sense going on with the Lakers, the motivation is just not there. Secondly, this is a blog, is it not? This isn't The Lakers Nation where you can't say "fuck" or "shit", this is the Dynasty dammit! And I'm gonna fuckin' vent!

What happened? Where are "our" Lakers? Our "Championship caliber" Lakers? I see them there, but I swear when I watch them play, I feel like we're back in 2006! No energy. No effort. No passion. And most of all, no heart. Except of course, Kobe. Who game after game, seems to bear them on his back and push through. And unfortunately, all that weight bearing is starting to show. Fatigue is starting to hit the 30 year old.

I'm not going to throw a bunch of stats and bullshit on here. I just need to say some things. I as a fan, I'm frustrated, disappointed, pissed the fuck off, and left with a cut-up, sore right hand from putting holes in my bedroom walls out of the moods listed. I mean what the fuck? The Lakers can beat this team.

The Denver Nuggets? Are you fuckin' kidding me? Melo(who I do respect) was nowhere till he learned a thing or two from Kobe in the Olympic games. Billups? I can't really say much, the man has been in the Conference Finals 7 years straight. Who the fuck is Dahntay Jones? To trip and push Kobe intentionally? THE AUDACITY! We all know J.R. Smith can score, but can he shut the fuck up once in a while? No need for all that hootin' and hollerin' after every made basket, you arrogant fuck! I'm not even gonna start on Birdman, Martin, and Nene.

It would be easy for any Laker fan to feel "fed up" with this inconsistent team. It would be easy to up and quit on them, but don't. I repeat! DO NOT QUIT ON THEM! This isn't the damn time to be losing faith in your team. True, they haven't been passionate on their play. So why should we? Because it's your team! Got dammit man! We shouldn't give up on them. Not now. It's Championship or Bust this year, am I right? Well as far as I know, this series isn't close to being over yet. And come 6pm tonight. The Lakers will give you the reason why you shouldn't quit.

No comments: