Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mustache Speaks!

from realGM

Adam Morrison knew he wouldn't get a lot of playing time with the Lakers, but he disagrees with critics who claim that his NBA career isn't going anywhere.

"I think some of it's fair to say," Morrison said. "But then some of it is not. This is [really] my second season. I came off an ACL surgery. My career is not close to being over."

He admitted that his knee still isn't fully healed, which has affected him significantly this season, but he doesn't understand why people are forgetting his rookie season.

"That's the one thing that does bother me," Morrison, who averaged 11.8 points in his rookie season, said. "It was like I didn't really do anything that year. Then now I come off the surgery and I don't really get the benefit of the doubt until I get healthy. But this is a business and this is the pros so I understand how some people are."

No comments: