Friday, December 19, 2008

Trouble with "Ear" Jordan?

It's things like these, the Laker Fans love to hear!
Apparently there's been some talk behind closed doors about what the Team wants Farmar to do, and what Farmar actually does. In earlier games, Farmar was let off the leash and pretty much ran the bench the way he wanted to. But now the Zen Master has other other plans, asking him run more of the triangle offense and calm down a little on those fastbreaks when the opportunity isn't there.

Farmar had this to say:
"I asked them what they wanted me to do so I can go out there and do it and not be confused about my job,"
"They're not looking for me to do anything personal -- just run our offense. It affects my performance and what I do."
"I'm a guard coming off the bench playing limited minutes so I got to make those minutes count and do what the coaching staff and the organization wants."

"I was trying to go out there and do what I was told. Every time I would do what they asked me to do, it seemed like it was the wrong thing at that time, the wrong choice. I'm just trying to figure it out and do what they ask me in any capacity, whatever it is"

But here comes the kicker!:
"I want to have decision-making opportunities, but if that's not in their plans right now, I can't let what I want go over what the team wants. I love these guys and we have a chance to be special, and I'll sacrifice as much as I have to for us to win."

UHH SON!
I love it!

No comments: